- network setup involves network communication between the master (laptop on turtlebot) and host (workstation).
- details of network setup can be found here: 
- both steps below must be copy, paste and execute on both master and host laptops.
- steps to setup network between moster and host:
- echo export ROS_MASTER_URI=http://IP_OF_TURTLEBOT:11311 >> ~/.bashrc
- echo export ROS_HOSTNAME=IP_OF_TURTLEBOT >> ~/.bashrc
- where IP_OF_TURTLEBOT in ROS_MASTER_URI is the IP address of master (laptop on turtlebot).
- where IP_OF_TURTLEBOT in ROS_HOSTNAME is the IP address of host (workstation).